Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire ROM is another simple yet quite interesting game for the GameBoy Advance (GBA) console. However, with the GBA emulator, you can easily play it on Windows PC, Android phones and tablets, or any other device.
|Publisher||Nintendo, The Pokemon Company|
|Handheld Console||Game Boy Advance, Wii U|
|Region||JP, NA, PAL, USA, Europe|
|Genre||Pinball, Role-Playing Action Adventure|
|Pokemon Series||Generation III side series|
Let’s dive into the stunning gameplay of this multiplayer online and offline Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire ROM. Download the ROM hack to play this fabulous game on any operating system i.e. Android, iOS, Windows, and Linux using emulators.
The game is centered around the traditional gameplay of pinball and catching various Pokemon from the Ruby and Sapphire versions. Players start with a limited number of Poké Balls and must hit specific targets and complete minigames to catch all the Pokemon and fill their Pokédex.
Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire ROM Gameplay
Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire’s gameplay involves hitting a ball around a pinball machine with two paddles, attempting to score points, and activating various bonuses and rewards. This game is very challenging as you have to catch as many Pokemon as possible by hitting them with the Poke balls and minigames.
You can score points by hitting targets at specific places on the table or successfully completing minigames. Use power-ups and special Balls to aid yourself in this quest and catch all the Pokemon. You may also like Pokemon Fused Dimensions ROM.
Before telling you about the features of the game let me explain some of the controls that you will use to play the game. Mainly 4 keys will be used to play this game A, B, C, and D. their usage are:
Type A = For Left Flipper
Type B = For Right Flipper
Type C = To tilt on the Left Side
Type D = For right tilt.
Remember the usage of all these controls and you can easily play the game. Moreover, to get more information about the controls you can visit the “Options” section, which is available in the game’s menu and there you get all the information about it.
There are many other customizable options also available in the game like sound testing, turning on or off the rumble, etc. I suggest after downloading this game you must visit all the sections of the game to get all the information about it.
Just after the start of the game, there are two field options appearing on the screen, the very first one is the Ruby field and the second is the Sapphire field. Both of these fields are unlocked, so it is completely up to you which one you like to select for enjoying this game.
Also, both the field names can also be seen in the name of this game as well. Before the start you can also specify the speed of the ball, that you have to hit repeatedly to stay in the game longer, there are two options available for this, slow and normal.
I suggest you if you are a beginner start with a slow speed and after understanding the gameplay, move to normal speed. Another interesting feature of this game is the present.
- Ruby Table: A pinball table based on the Pokemon Ruby version, featuring Pokemon from that game.
- Sapphire Table: A pinball table based on the Pokemon Sapphire version, featuring Pokemon from that game.
- Multiplayer Mode: The game can be played with another player via the Game Boy Advance Link Cable.
- Auto Save the Game: The game progress will be saved automatically if your system faces any issue
- Power-Ups and Special Moves: These powers will help you boost your game points and rewards by hitting Pokemon fast.
- Leaderboard: In this Pokemon game you can compete with different players due to the leaderboard which will help you in knowing your opponent’s or top player’s score.
- Bonus Stages: There are different bonus stages in the game which are very important for survival and getting higher rewards to get everything you need.
- Pokemon Dash: A minigame in which your goal is to handle running Pikachu and collect Pokemon and items along the way.
- Different Game Modes: The game features different mods i.e. Catch ‘Em, Egg, Evolution, and Travel Mode featuring different methods to capture Pokemon.
- Download the ROM file from the download button.
- Install the best emulator for your desired system.
- Load the ROM file into the emulator and start playing.
Caught Different Pokemon Creatures:
There are many ways to catch the Pokemon in this game and among them, one of my favorites is via Pokemon Nest, which is available in the field if you manage to throw the Pokeball in it a new unique Pokemon creature will appear on the screen that keeps moving from one place to other.
So, now you have to hit that Pokemon with the same Pokeball and you capture it. This way you can catch multiple different Pokemon creatures. The other ways of capturing the Pokemon are by hitting the shark, revolving Pokemon, and other things on the field.
You may also like to download and play:
Presence of Pokemon Mart:
It is a pretty interesting feature of the Pokemon Pinball ROM. Mart is available just at the top right corner of the field and once the Pokeball enters the mart you will be able to update the gameplay. Here you can use the ball saver option, upgrade the Pokeball, get a timer bonus, enjoy the bonus challenge, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
I suggest you only use VisualBoyAdvance and NO$GBA on your Windows operating system.
For Android, you can use ClassicBoy Gold or EmuBox.
For use on iOS download GBA4iOS.
Download Pokemon Pinball Ruby & Sapphire ROM and enjoy the pretty simple gameplay. It was first released in 2003 and since then tens of thousands of fans have enjoyed it. So, why wait just click on the download button and get this game.