Download another fan-base game Pokemon Expert Emerald ROM made of the codebase of Pokemon Emerald to enjoy being a Pokemon trainer and catch hundred of Pokemon available in this game. Use a GBA Emulator to play this game on your device or as well as PC. My recommended emulators for the GBA ROMs are as follows:
- DeSmuME for the Windows operating system.
- DraStic DS Demo for the Android operating system.
- DeSmuMEDeSmuME for the iOS operating system.
|Version||Beta 1.5 (Completed)|
|Hack of||Pokemon Emerald Version|
|Handheld Gaming Console||Nintendo Game Boy Advance|
|Genre||Role-Playing (RPG), Adventure|
|Region||World, North America|
|Releade Year||Release Year|
The storyline of this game is almost the same except the addition of some new features and objects we have discussed below.
Pokemon Expert Emerald ROM Features
- Pokemon: There are a total of 386 Pokemon available in this ROM hack from Gen1 to Gen 3 from the Pokemon games published before the Emerald version which you have to catch during the exploration of the different areas of this Pokemon world.
- Increased Difficulty level: To make the ROM more interesting and impressive creator has increased the difficulty level with the addition of teams. In this ROM Hack, each individual trainer has their own team including powerful equipment and movements.
- In-game Trades and Events: You have to trade and play different game events to capture all available Pokemon and find legendary ones because all Pokemon are not available on the ground. For obtaining some Pokemon you have to fight with the Gyms, trainers, evil teams, and vice versa.
- Infinite TMs: You can use all available items infinite time without restriction.
- Moveset Modification: Some moves are changes in terms of accuracy and Power Points (PP) to hit your enemy hard.
- Evolution: As every Pokemon lover knows that evolution is a very important part of the game and helps the player to increase the power and level of his Pokemon. The old evolution method is discarded through a new method which will help evolve your Pokemon without combining different items like Pokballs, and evolutionary stones.
- Event Pokemon: Hoenn, including Starter Pokemon and Legendaries, are scattered around different events to catch and train them and fill your Pokedex.
- Starter Pokemon: Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Charmander, Chikorita, Totodile, Cyndaquil, Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchic are the starter Pokemon from which you can choose your real companion.
There are many other features also available in this Pokemon game but for that, you have to read the documentation of the game in which the developer has completely explained the baseline, behind the story, and how to play section.